Elgin Animal Shelter is asking for donations to help provide for the animals.
Currently the animals need:
- Purina Dog/Cat Chow/Puppy/Kitten Chow.
- Dog treats.
- Kong/tough toys.
- Stainless steel food/water bowls.
- Non-clumping clay cat litter.
- Litter pans.
- Wire- or hard-sided crates.
- Disinfecting bleach (check labels to ensure product does disinfect).
- Dawn Dish Soap.
- Paper Towels.
- Kitchen scrub pads.
- Bath towels/small blankets.
- Amazon or Walmart gift cards.
Monetary donations can be made at Elgin City Hall weekdays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., or mailed to Elgin City Hall, Attn: Elgin Animal Shelter, PO Box 310, Elgin, OK 73538.
For more details, call Lisa Carroll at Elgin Animal Shelter at (580) 704-0742.